A Mini Statement is a statement that allows account holders to review the recent transactions made in their bank account. In similar ways, ICICI Bank also allows its account holders to view the mini statement online with the help of the ICICI Mini Statement number that provides the access to recent 5 transactions made in the bank account.
ICICI Bank Mini statement number is used to give a miss call and receive an ICICI Bank Mini statement on the registered mobile numbers. The registered mobile account holders can avail missed call facility by giving a miss call at the below-mentioned ICICI Bank Mini Statement number:
9594 613 613
Easy ways to get ICICI Bank Mini Statement
There are various methods to get ICICI Bank mini statement conveniently which are mentioned below:
- ICICI Bank Mini Statement via Missed Call
ICICI bank customers are required to give a miss call from their registered mobile number on the ICICI Bank Mini Statement number that is mentioned below:
9594 613 613
The call would automatically get disconnected after two to three rings, and account holders would receive the mini statement via SMS on their registered mobile number containing the last three transactions.
- ICICI Bank Mini Statement via Mobile Banking
Below mentioned are the steps to get the ICICI bank mini statement on the mobile:
- Download the ICICI bank mobile application on the mobile.
- Launch the app and go to the tab “My Accounts”.
- Now, click on Savings Account and then select the account for which a Mini Statement is required in case of multiple accounts.
- A list of the recent 10 transactions would be received along with the date and amount of the transaction.
- Click on the “Detailed statement” to get weekly/ monthly/ half yearly/ annual statements and click on “Proceed”.
- Also, click on “View PDF” to download the statement.
- ICICI Bank Mini Statement via Net Banking
At first, the account holders are required to get their Internet banking activated to get access to these services for which they are required to visit their home bank branch for once.
Once the net banking services get activated, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of ICICI Bank either on mobile or a laptop.
- Click on Login and enter the credentials i.e. customer ID and password.
- Click on the mini statement option and view the recent transactions.
- ICICI Bank Statement via SMS Banking
In case an account holder is not able to get connected with the ICICI Bank Mini statement number, then they shall resort to the ICICI SMS banking option.
Account holders can register for SMS Banking at their home branch or at any ICICI Bank ATM and send the message in the below-mentioned format to the ICICI Bank Mini Statement number for SMS.
Once the account holders get their mobile number registered for SMS Banking, they can avail of this service by sending an SMS i.e. “ITRAN” to 9215676766 or 5676766.
The customer will receive an SMS containing the last three transactions made in the bank account.
- ICICI Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Using a debit card and its PIN, follow the instructions to avail of banking services.
- Select the Mini statement option.
- A printout would then be received containing the last 10 transactions
But if an account holder wants to visit a bank branch to carry out any banking transactions, he/ she must be aware of the visiting hours so as to avoid wastage of time.
Customers can avail of all the ICICI services conveniently sitting at home with the help of the internet without even wondering about the ICICI Bank timings as these services are available 24*7 to the customers.
However, post lockdown, ICICI bank timings are from 09:30 am to 03:00 pm from Monday to Saturday (except for the second & the fourth Saturdays).
ICICI Bank Timings
ICICI Bank timings are as mentioned below:
|ICICI Bank Timings on Monday to Friday||09:30 am to 03:00 pm|
|ICICI Bank Timings on Sunday||Bank Closed|
|ICICI Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday||Bank Closed|
|ICICI Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday||09:30 am to 03:00 pm|
ICICI Bank NEFT Timings
|ICICI NEFT Timings (Weekdays)||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM|
|ICICI NEFT Timings (Working Saturdays)||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM|
ICICI Bank RTGS Timings
As per the guidelines of RBI, RTGS (Real-time gross settlement) is made available to an account holder 24*7.
Benefits of ICICI Mini Statement
Below mentioned are the benefits of the ICICI Mini Statement:
- It can be accessed anytime.
- It saves time as there is no need to visit the bank.
- No internet is required so customers from rural or semi-urban areas can also avail of this facility.
- No additional charges.
- Real-time tracking is also possible.
Things required to view ICICI Mini Statement online
- Firstly, ICICI account holders must have their mobile numbers registered with the bank.
- The mobile should have access to the internet so as to access ICICI mobile application.
- Lastly, the mobile should have an active plan so as to receive SMS.
- How to check the ICICI bank balance via WhatsApp number?
To check the ICICI bank balance via WhatsApp number, an account holder has to add the WhatsApp Banking Number i.e. +91 8640086400 to their respective contacts and send the message by saying “Hi”. It would then show a list of bank accounts linked to the registered mobile number. Choose the account for which the balance is to be checked amongst all the bank accounts. This is a free-of-cost service.
- What are the features of ICICI WhatApp Banking?
- ICICI WhatsApp banking is available 24/7 x 365.
- Customers with an ICICI Bank credit card who are single and in no other relationships may use the services for credit card limits and secure banking.
- Safe & secure transactions as it uses end-to-end encryption technology.
- Available on 9324953010 for Hindi speakers
- It is a free-of-cost service i.e. no charges for using the app